Saturday, July 3, 2010

Peace, Love, and Soap

Yesterday we had a group come in to use the Soap Bar and they made some pretty groovy Bellingham bus bars with a fragrance blend of patchouli and orange.


Now, patchouli is one of those 'love it or hate it' scents, but I think it's a winning combination for everybody with the orange 10x essential oil. The zesty burst of citrus creates an incredibly invigorating and stimulating scent-- one that is sure to wake you up in the morning.

Plus, our new Peace Mold couldn't be more perfect for this fragrance blend! Maybe with a far out tie-dye design. Can you dig it?

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the bus soaps - super cute! this post is so timely because I just ordered some 10x orange essential oil from BB and I was planning on blending it with patchouli EO! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute - I LOVE Patchouli for what it's worth. =) It blends with almost everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool soap! I'm a huge patchouli fan, so I know they must smell good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! It's great to see so many Patchouli fans out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I get a mold like this? My sister is having a baby shower of this theme and she wants to give soaps as party favors.

    ReplyDelete