Saturday, May 21, 2011

Thank You!


I have checked out of my room at the downtown Miami Hilton and I'm now killing some time in the warm weather before heading out to the airport later today. As a first-time attendee and speaker at a Soap Guild Conference, I can truly say it was a flawless, successful event thanks to the amazing team behind it. Congratulations! I would like to say a special 'thank you!' to Feleciai Favroth and Robin Schmidt for all their hard work in coordinating everything. It has been so easy to arrange all the little details with both of you, and your positive and proactive attitudes have made this event even more of a pleasure to be a part of. It has been a memorable experience and I am looking forward to next year's conference in Portland, Oregon! Thanks a million.

1 comment: